Friday, February 15, 2008

AMY'S VACATIONS R US MI-5

Amy says: Next week I will be going on a vacation. These are vacation inspired questions.

1. What is the longest vacation you have ever been on?

I think the longest one I ever took was down south. Left on a Friday after work, stayed through the week, and came back on a Sunday. (I think.)

2. Where is your favorite place to vacation?

Virginia, of course!

3. Name some place you would like to go on vacation that you haven't been before?

Branson, Missouri. Grand Canyon. Hawaii. While I've been on a cruise to the Caribbean, I'd like to actually spend extended periods of times on the islands.

4. When you vacation do you like to plan out every minute or roll with the flow?

By nature, I am a planning person. Plan. Plan. Plan. And I tend to not do very well when the plans change. Unfortunately, my husband loves to do things very spontaneously, so that can sometimes be interesting.

5. Are you more of an ocean person or a mountain person?

Definitely the ocean. One of the most fun vacations I ever had was going to Virginia Beach, playing in the waves. That was just awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts