Friday, February 15, 2008

3 NEW PICTURES

I have just added three new pictures to my Flickr account:

The first is Eben standing on the front steps of the Governor's Mansion (Blaine House) in Augusta when he was honored for his recycling picture.

The second is Caleb's birthday cake that I made this morning. I am covered with black and red food coloring, and the kitchen is a mess, but the cake is done. I downloaded a picture of Mickey from the internet, and then paper-pieced it on the cake, and then used a star tip to "color" it in. I made the frosting a little too stiff and now my hand hurts from pushing out all of those stars.

The third picture is a new paperfolding technique I tried called the "Dahlia Fold". I hope to teach "my girls" how to make this at an upcoming workshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts