Friday, November 30, 2007

BILLY RHYTHM'S CHRISTMAS MI-5

1) Name five things you will eat with gusto this holiday season.

A Chocolate Orange. Actually--a Peppermint Chocolate shaped-like-an-orange (if I can find one.)

Apples dipped in caramel, then dipped in chocolate, and then rolled in chocolate chips.

Aunt Ginny's Candy Cane Cookies.

Aunt Ginny's Eggnog.

Alice's Basket of Goodies--toffee bark, fudge, peanut butter balls (and hopefully a cheese ball).

Bonus: Mom's Christmas Dinner.

2) Name four places you'll be traveling to in the next month. It would be nice if they were somewhat holiday related, e.g. you're going to see "The Nutcracker" or something.

Windward Gardens in Camden for their Christmas Fair and to hear Billy Rhythm play with Three Button Deluxe.

The Polar Express Train Ride.

Portland for Christmas Shopping on our wedding anniversary (which is Monday--13 years--but we're supposed to get a snowstorm that day, so we'll see).

Ma's house for Christmas Eve.

Maybe Virginia the week after Christmas.

3) Name three gifts you are buying for someone else. Of course, don's say who they're for!

A Home Depot something, a Lightning McQueen something, a High School Musical something.

4) Name two Christmas carols you really like to hear.

"Christmas Card" by the Partridge Family (my all-time favorite).

"Jingle Bells" by the Partridge Family.

Actually, the Partridge Family Christmas Card album (which I also have in cassette and CD) is my all-time favorite Christmas album. (And I have a TON! In fact, in just the past couple of weeks I bought Marie Osmond's Christmas CD, a compilation of country stars CD, and Wynonna's Christmas CD.)

For church-type songs, I love to hear Unk sing Adeste Fidelis. (Pardon my Latin spelling.) I also like O Holy Night. I would love to be able to play that well on the piano.)

1) Name one gift you'd really like to receive.

Big ole' honkin' diamonds! :) Seriously, though, I have an Amazon Gift List, and anything on there would be great. (There's a link to the right if anyone is interested.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts