Thursday, September 20, 2007

A NIGHT OF DREAMS

I had a bunch of dreams last night. Here are the ones I can remember:

1. I bought hazlenut creamer at the store. When I had my coffee, it was too sweet. I was mad at myself for not buying my favorite Chocolate Raspberry (which is really my favorite).

2. I wore a t-shirt with a farm and farm animals on it. There was a sheep, and where the head was supposed to be, was a picture of Eben's head as a baby. (This was one of those cutsie new mom type of shirts, not anything grotesque.) Caleb said, "Who's that". I was going to say, "That's my boy", but when I got to the end of that, I was afraid that Dwane would think I was going to say "That's my boyfriend", so then I started saying all of these other things: "That's my baby boy Eben", "That's a baa-baa sheep", and a bunch of other words that began with the letter "B". (This dream may be because Caleb and I have been talking about the letter B in homeschool preschool.)

3. My sister-in-law Dawn, and her husband Dennis, installed a roller coaster at their house. Dawn got in one car with Caleb. Dennis got in another car with Eben. Then he hollers to Dwane to join him and Eben. "I'm going to ride by myself?" I asked. I was miffed, so I stormed off to the bathroom. (They had installed some sort of aluminum bathroom near the roller coaster.) After awhile, Dawn came to find me and asked me what was wrong. I told her that Dwane and I are supposed to have time alone together, and here was the perfect opportunity: to be able to ride a roller coaster together, but Dennis had to "hog" Dwane. She agreed with me and apologized.

4. Some homosexual man gave me a flute presentation. He had 3 flutes and 3 piccolos. One of the flutes was electric. (This may stem from Billy Rhythm's post about the thermerin and his phone call to me about flutes at Sam's Club.) The guy was going to play "Sleigh Ride" for me on the piccolo, but I had to leave. (I love to hear "Sleigh Ride" on the piccolo--mostly thanks to Laurel Butler and the RDHS band.)

5. My cousin Linda got married. And apparently, six years before the wedding, she was healed of all of the physical and mental difficulties she has faced in life. I didn't know this had even taken place, so I didn't even recognize her. She was BEAUTIFUL, and so well-spoken. My cousin Lisa had some sort of problem with her new husband, and was yelling at Linda so bad that my other cousin Robin was in tears. I spoke up and said that if Linda had been healed, that she needed to tell everyone about the miracle Jesus had done in her life. She thanked me for her support.

6. Almost all of our animals died in one day. Snuggles the cat. The rabbits. Buddy the guinea pig. And, our pet squirrel that was kept at my mom's house. I had gone to her house and found the squirrel laying in his water dish. The water dish was the size of a dog's water dish. I hollered at Mom "He's dead, he's dead." "Oh, no", Mom said and she came running. When she got to the squirrel, she told me that he was not dead but "on his way out". She picked him up and he perked up. He died for real shortly thereafter.

Must've been the steak I ate for supper last night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Yowza!

Here's is a perfect example of why blogs are cool. Sometime, maybe a year or so from now, you can re-read all your old posts, and you'll find these dreams. And you'll think, "Man, what was going on with me!" I have all kinds of crazy dreams that I remember mostly because I blogged them.

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts