Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FIRST AVON ORDER

My first Avon order must be placed by noon tomorrow. If anyone wants anything, make sure you let me know tonight!!!

I still can't believe I'm doing this. I still think I'm crazy. I'm going to try to stick it out until Christmas, and if it really isn't worth my effort, then I'm giving it up. I'm really not a very good salesman. I don't like to "ask" for orders, and I hate having to "hunt down" or ask for money. Of course, those are the two most important things about being a good salesperson. It's probably why my scrapbooking business hasn't really taken off like I'd like it to (even though I LOVE that, and would LOVE to make it almost a full-time job).

I think I'm really, really burnt out being a paralegal. I need to do something different. Something that doesn't require so much brain power. Unfortunately, until Caleb goes to school, the amount I'd pay in childcare and gas would be almost as much as my salary (unless I want to continue being a paralegal--but even then, my pay would be pretty much consumed). Guess I'll have to stick it out for another year. Then--I'd really love to get into the school system. Of course, that's the dream of every mom, so I don't know if I'd even have a chance. I'd even work in the lunchroom! I'm not too picky.

Guess I'm rambling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts