Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jay's MI-5:

1. What's the first movie that you can remember seeing at a theatre?

I know I saw Bambi at quite an early age, but I don't know that I actually remember it all that well. Maybe a little. I think the earliest one I have pretty good memories of is Rocky. I went with Tina, Kim, and Renita from next door.

2. What's your favorite movie & why?

I think that changes every time I see a good movie. Of course, there's always Cocktail (see #4). Dirty Dancing holds some fun memories for me (someone said I actually looked like Baby when she smiles on the stage at the very end of the movie--the way her eyes squinted up when she smiled reminded them of me when I smiled). Up Close and Personal has some good memories It was one of the first movies that Dwane and I saw together. I remember that we really liked the love song from that movie, but sadly, I can't remember the name of it. I think it was by Celine Dion. Someone remind me!!! Some recent movies that I've liked include The Devil Wears Prada, Fifty First Dates, and Shall We Dance. As for an all-time favorite, I guess I have to say Cocktail.

3. What's your most truly hated, despised, detested, etc. movie & why?

Basically, any kind of action movie is truly hated, despised, and detested. I did make it through Die Hard once, and Air Force One wasn't too bad. One move that was a HUGE disappointment to me was the newer one about Pocahontas. I think it was called Brand New World, or something like that. I can't even remember. I love the story of Pocahontas, but this was an absolutely, incredibly boring movie.

4. What movie can you watch over & over again?

Cocktail with Tom Cruise and Elisabeth Shue. I think I saw it about 4 times in the theater. I LOVED it. I love the music. I love the love story. Just love it.

5. What movie was "obviously" based on your life & why do you think so?

This is a hard one. I can't even think of one that comes close. Is there a movie called "Ordinary Life"? If so, that's probably it. It's fun to imagine that I was the Elisabeth Shue character in Cocktail, though. Money. Jamaica. Romance. Young Tom Cruise. What more could you want? I know, I know, there's lots more to life than that. But I'm just trying to think of something to say because I don't have a clue what else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts