Friday, February 23, 2007

LONELY EVENING

I'm just sitting around. Doing nothing. I could be cleaning. I could be scrapbooking. Instead, I'm sitting around.

Eben is spending the night at Nana's. Dwane is in Colorado.

I've been trying since Noon to bring up my e-mail, but the office sent me this mega-huge e-mail that it clogging everything up. If someone has e-mailed me, and hasn't heard back, that's why. At this rate, my e-mail will be clogged until Dwane gets home on Tuesday night. In the meantime, if you need me, you can try our other e-mail address, dlewight@yahoo.com.

Guess there's nothing more to say. I really should dig out my scrapbooking. Or do laundry. Man! And it's a rotten night for TV, too.

Tomorrow night, I think Mom and Alice are coming over to watch The Devil Wears Prada on that big ole honking huge TV that Dwane bought. Hopefully, I can remember how to watch a DVD on it. I don't want to have to call Dwane up on the slopes to find out how to turn it on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts