Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dad finally got home from the hospital yesterday. Yay! He says he feels much better being in his own surroundings, eating Mom's cooking, and having his own chair. Mom and Dad have put a hospital bed in the living room to make it easier for Dad to get around. (Right now, Dad's legs are still very weak, and he "shuffles" to get around.) I'm just glad he's home.

I've been busy the last couple of days doing some Close to My Heart(tm) scrapbook/card making stuff. Last night I prepared for a workshop that claims you can make 10 scrapbook pages in an hour. "Sure!", I thought. Actually, I finished it in 45 minutes. It was very quick, very fun, and the pages look really nice, too. I used an autumn theme that will be good for Thanksgiving, school, apple picking, etc., pictures.

Today I worked on a card making workshop that makes 8 cards. I used a pink and black color combination (the hottest thing right now) with used butterflies and dragonflies. I wasn't sure about black butterflies, but actually, it looks quite nice. Now I just need to find some people that would like to do some of these workshops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts