Thursday, August 18, 2005

AMY'S PLAY-ALONG

1. Put your name in my comments, and I'll respond with something random about you. I'll respond in the comments section.

2. I'll tell you what song or movie reminds me of you.

3. I'll pick a color/flavor of Jello to wrestle with you in.

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.

5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.

6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.

8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your Blog. You MUST. It is written.

What BILLY RHYTHM said about LISA:

2. "You've Got a Friend"
3. Plain, Unflavored Gelatin
4. "I did NOT eat the Dorritos."
5. The house fire? Riding to school? I can't really think of the 1st memory.
6. Teddy Bear
7. Any more kids?

What LISA said about BILLY RHYTHM:

2. "A Mighty Fortress is Our God"
3. Do they make grape Jello. (I say this only because it's purple.)
4. "Billy, take action!"
5. When you were born, Aunt Ginny took me to Mammoth Mart to have my pictures taken while you and Mom were still in the hospital. I had to hold an umbrella, which seemed extremely heavy. Not sure if this counts, as I remember the picture-taken, as opposed to you, but it was definitely centered around your birth.
6. You don't remind me of a tarantula, but a tarantula reminds me of you. A hermit crab is the same way.
7. How did you get so smart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts