Friday, July 29, 2005

Here are my brother's (Billy Rhythm) MI-5 questions for this Friday, along with my answer:

1. TIME: Tell us about your watch. My watch is a $10.00 job from Wal-Mart. It has 5 interchangeable straps, so that I can match them to my outfit. I really love it. I'd like to get some more straps to go with it.

2. SPACE: How about that space shuttle? Thoughts? I have to say that I'm very concerned about the crew up there. I'll be very happy to see them back home safely. As far as the future of the space shuttle program, I guess I'm not into putting lots of money into it. I strongly feel that Jesus is going to come back for us way before we're going to need to live on Mars. I'd rather see all of that Federal money used to help the unfortunate here in America.

3. LENGTH: What job have you held the longest? Why did you stay so long? I worked for Attorney Jim Brannan for 17 years. It only ended because he needed me in the office, instead of working from home. Had it not been for that--I would still be there. While there were tense moments (like in any job), I loved Jim like a Dad. Just as I would never leave my Dad, I guess I never would've left Jim either.

4. HEIGHT: What are your thoughts on flying? Without a toddler, I love it. Great way to get there quickly. With kids, though, it makes more sense, economically and otherwise, to drive in most instances. You can stop when you need to, and you don't have to worry about ruining the trip for a hundred other people when the baby won't stop crying (which is what happened last time I flew from Miami to Maine). I'm not scared to fly.

5. DEPTH. Share an ocean story with us. The only thing I can think of is how much I loved going on Uncle Ashley's lobster boat as a child. I loved to lay on the back of the boat and snooze. I loved looking inside each lobster trap to see what was inside. It was always a "treasure" to me, even if there were no lobsters inside. I loved the urchins, the sea cucumbers, and whatever else was inside. And when you go with Uncle Ashley, you just have to have Tuna Fish Sandwiches and Devil Dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts