Friday, July 29, 2005

My arm is still driving me nuts--so this probably will not be a long post.

Dwane had to work really late Wednesday night. The Samoset was having a huge corporate meeting and the air conditioning broke. Wednesday was that terribly hot day. The dairy farmers will getting pretty upset, so Dwane ended up getting "volunteered" to go to Kittery to get these huge tent coolers. He didn't get home until 12:45 AM. Because the time was really for the Samoset, and not Mass A/V, he won't be getting paid for it. The Samoset did promise a free round of golf (not that he'll ever have time to play golf), and another free dinner at Marcel's.

I spent yesterday morning preparing for Sue's CTMH party tonight. I had to cut out 36 tags. Fortunately, I had a Coluzzle, so it didn't take long, but I think the repetitive motion, combined with getting groceries and carrying in all the bags yesterday, really did my arm in again.

Dwane will be working late tonight (until at least 10:00 PM), as it is the banquet judging for the Maine Seafood Goddess. I will be busy with Sue's CTMH party, so at least I won't be sitting home alone with just the boys. (It's a good thing that Sue was willing to have it here, or I would've had to cancel. I'll be glad when Dwane gets more of a "routine" schedule.)

Tomorrow Dwane wants to go to South Portland to try to find a truck. He sold his Lincoln last week, fixed the Hyundai on Tuesday, and now needs a truck. I can't blame him, though. I can't believe how much you really use a truck until it's gone. He does plan to sell the Hyundai once he has a truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts