Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Well, it's been a couple of days since I posted an update. I have an excuse, though. The evening after I completed my new aerobics workout, I developed a pain in my shoulder. It traveled down to my upper arm, then to my lower arm, then to my wrist. It's actually been quite bad. I've been taking 4 Advil 2x a day, and alternating a heating pad with a bag of frozen corn (in my armpit!). So, anyway, for the last couple of days, I've been really trying to "baby" my arm and not do anymore computer work than I have to. Today it feels a little better, so I thought I'd make just a quick post.

Eben started another VBS yesterday at Tenants Harbor Baptist Church. It runs from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM. It has a "Gold Rush" theme.

Dwane has a light week at work this week. He got home about 12:30 PM yesterday afternoon, and he'll probably get home mid-afternoon today. Tomorrow he's going to take my Dad to Bath for his first radiation treatment. (The first of 10, which will occur daily M-F.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts