Friday, February 29, 2008

JIM'S MOVING MI-5

1. How many times have you moved in your life?

I have moved twice. After I got married, I moved to a rental house in South Thomaston. We were there for 2 years when we moved to our home in St. George.

2. What is the worst part of moving for you?

Going through all of the junk and deciding what to throw away.

3. What are your thoughts on long car trips?

Love them.

4. Tell us your preferred method of travel.

If I was single, I would definitely prefer flying. It's just so much easier to get there, and I don't mind flying. So, if you can get a good plane fare, that's the way to go. Now that I'm a mother, however, I prefer to go by car--that way I don't feel like my kids are bothering others.

5. Has a friend ever come through for you in a way that surprised you?

Although this particular event has nothing to do about moving, my best friend, Alice, came through for me with a Twix bar. It's not surprising that she came through for me--she always does. What is surprising is that Alice and a Twix bar came through for me by actually bringing me a good belly laught shortly after the death of my Dad. (Actually, now that I think of it, I think that it was actually shortly before my Dad died, very late one night, when both Dad and my brother were in the hospital at the same time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts