Friday, November 09, 2007

SUE'S MI-5

Sue says: These questions come from a book I bought at Julia's book fair a couple weeks ago. The book is called "Coke or Pepsi? 1000 questions to ask your friends."

1. Which appointment is worse: Doctor or Dentist?

Dentist by far. I think it is because as I was growing up, each time I went to the dentist, there was bad news. Even though I don't really get cavities now, I always get the speech that I need to put $40,000+ into my mouth to bring it "up to par". I'd rather have a garage with a FROG.

2. Which would you pick: An extra $50/wk or one 3-day weekend per month?

Since I pretty much have a three-day weekend every weekend anyway, I guess I would like the extra money each week.

3. Small talk or deep conversations?

Small talk, definitely. Lately, all of my deep conversations have brought only heartache. I'd like some light & fun conversation.

4. Which is worse: No TV or No Music?

No TV is worse. With the TV, I can watch CMT and GAC and still get music.

5. Do you read the ending before you finish a book?

Guilty. I limit it to the last paragraph, but almost always, I read the ending sometime near the middle of the book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

What's a FROG?

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Finished Room Over Garage

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts