Friday, November 02, 2007

AMY'S MISHMASH MI-5

1. Do you like roller coasters? If you do what is your favorite part? If you don't? Why not?

That's a good questions. I actually enjoy the Big Bad Wolf at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg. As far as other coaster are concerned, I like them only because I then get bragging rights that I went on them. I don't actually enjoy other coasters. As far as a favorite part goes, I really like 360 deg. loops. The worst part is that first initial drop.

2. What is your favorite traditional treat you find in a halloween bag?

Pretty much anything milk chocolate.

3. When was the last time you went to the dentist? Was it routine or was something bothering you?

The last time I went to the dentist was last week, but that was to take Caleb to the dentist. (No cavities!) I go again next week to take Eben. (So far, no cavities!) For myself, I faithfully go every six months. I haven't had a cavity in several years, but a couple of years ago I had to have a tooth pulled. The tooth had a very old (30 years) cavity that cracked. When it cracked, it cracked my tooth. It was either pull it, or put thousands of dollars into it.

4. What was the last book you read that you would recommend?

Lies Women Believe, by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. I wrote a lengthy blog entry about it a couple of days ago, so I won't expand upon it again here.

5. What is the theme song to your life right now?

Oh, goodness. How 'bout "When God Fearing Women Get the Blues" by Martina McBride. My other thought is "Big Yellow Taxi". (I like the Amy Grant version.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that martina mcbride song!!!

12:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts