Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HOW MANLY AM I?

My brother put up a list of things that, according to Popular Mechanics, studly men should be able to do. He boldfaced those items that he could not do, and then encouraged us women to "play along". So, here is the list. However, I have bold-faced the items that I CAN do (which obviously is not many).

1. Patch a radiator hose
2. Protect your computer
3. Rescue a boater who has capsized
4. Frame a wall
5. Retouch digital photos
6. Back up a trailer
7. Build a campfire
8. Fix a dead outlet
9. Navigate with a map and compass (Map, easy. Compass, no clue.)
10. Use a torque wrench
11. Sharpen a knife
12. Perform CPR (I've never done this, so I don't know that I'd be entirely successful, but I was CPR certified at one time.)
13. Fillet a fish
14. Maneuver a car out of a skid
15. Get a car unstuck
16. Back up data
17. Paint a room (I have never done it, but I have watched HGTV enough to be confident that I could do it.)
18. Mix concrete
19. Clean a bolt-action rifle
20. Change oil and filter
21. Hook up an HDTV
22. Bleed brakes (I have participated in this process many times, although I have not done it by myself.)
23. Paddle a canoe (not necessarily in a particular direction, though)
24. Fix a bike flat
25. Extend your wireless network

As you can probably imagine, my husband has done all of these successfully. Guess I'm married to a studly man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts