Friday, November 16, 2007

MELANIE'S MI-5

1. What is one food (or meal) did you used to hate but now love?

Onions. I'm getting pretty good about liking onions, as long as they are cooked. I still don't care for raw onions. Shepard's Pie is something that I have learned to like. I didn't like it so much as a child, but when I reached my late-teenager years, I really took a liking to it.

2. If you had to give up one of your favorite foods (or meals) for good, what would it be, and why?

Oh--I wouldn't want to give up any of them!!! Maybe I would give up lobster. It's my very favorite food, but since I eat it only rarely, I guess I wouldn't miss it too much.

3. Which food seems like it should be healthy and isn't, and do you eat it? Why?

Popcorn can be healthy, with all of the fiber in it, but once I had the butter and salt, it becomes less healthy. I eat it anyway. My mom always says, jokingly, that ice cream is healthy, because it is dairy, and that any dessert with fruit in it is also healthy, because at least you are getting fruit. I like the way my Mom thinks.

4. If you were an item of food, personified, what would you be and why?

Oh, goodness. This is a hard one. How about a well-seared medium rare steak? I'm somethings hard, tough, and crusty on the outside, but on the inside, I'm soft and juicy??? Oh, how tacky is that!!??

5. You've seen tomatoes and pies used for this purpose... now think of a more inventive item of food one could throw at someone. What is it and why would throwing it at someone be hilarious?

Maybe a salad. Lettuce, tomato, cheese, loaded with Ranch dressing, all dripping down the head. Oh--and don't forget the bacon! Lots of bacon!! Might as well make it tasty while you're throwing it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts