Sunday, November 11, 2007

FROM AUNT SUSIE

1. Were you named after anyone?

No.

2. When was the last time you cried?

This morning at church. (Cathy was able to sing again after a year.)

3. Do you like your handwriting.

Most of the time, I do not. But every once it in a while my handwriting looks like my Dad's. When that happens, I love it.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat.

Definitely roast beef.

5. Do you have kids?

2 boys

6. IF you were another person, would you be friends with you?

Yes

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Not often.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?

Yes.

9. Would you bungee jump?

No way. No how.

10. What is your favorite cereal?

Frosted Mini Wheats. And not the bite-sized--they don't have as much frosting.

11. Do you until your shoes when you take them off?

Never.

12. Do you think you are strong?

Most of the time. (For a woman, anyway.)

13. What is your favorite ice cream?

Dorman's Mocha Chip. Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?

Unfortunately, their appearance. How well they are dressed, how well their hair is done, how big their diamond is. :)

15. Red or pink?

Definitely pink.

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?

Weight. (But I never seem to do to much about it.)

17. Who do you miss the most?

My Dad.

18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you?

Of course. (Or post it on their blog.)

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?

Black dress pants. No shoes. (No socks either.)

20. What was the last thing you ate?

Right now I am eating microwave popcorn and a Tab.

21. What are you listening to right now?

The Nascar Race in Phoenix.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Pink, of course!

23. Favorite smells?

Mom's Pot Roast. Mom's Boiled Dinner. Mom's Stew Beef & Gravy. Mom's Bread. Hmmmmm. Maybe that's why I'm not happy with my weight! :)

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

Dwane.

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

I love her!!!

26. Favorite sports to watch?

Nascar. Figure Skating.

27. Hair color?

Dark blonde. It has never been colored or highlighted, although I used to spray it with "Sun In" when I was a very young adult.

28. Eyecolor?

Blue.

29. Do you wear contacts?

No. No glasses either.

30. Favorite food?

See #23.

31. Scary movies or happy endings?

Definitely happy endings.

32. Last movie you watched?

I have no idea. Maybe Lake House????

33. What color are you wearing?

Black pants. Black shirt. Do they make me look skinny???? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

I played along on my blog.

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts