Friday, August 08, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. You know you're old when YOU FIND OUT THAT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATES ARE NOW GRANDPARENTS.

2. My heart is divided between MILK CHOCOLATE and DARK CHOCOLATE.

3. SOME KIND OF PASTA WITH CREAMY SAUCE is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the RAVAGES OF CANCER IN SOMEONE I LOVE, I have known the depths of MOURNING.

5. Gah, won't these people USE THEIR DIRECTIONALS!

6. FIND JESUS as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to FINISHING A PROJECT, tomorrow my plans include A BABY SHOWER FOR SARAH and Sunday, I want to WATCH THE RACE AT WATKINS GLEN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

ooh yes to #3, I'm sorry about #4, and omg I thought #6 said Ride instead of Find and it made me laugh.

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts