Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WHO R U? FROM AUNT SUSIE

1. What time is it?

8:29 am

2. What's your full name?

My full legal name is Lisa Marie Wight. However, I want Lisa Marie Batty Wight on my gravestone. (All of you remember that, now.)

3. What are you most afraid of?

Dying. Not that I fear death (I don't at all) but I very much fear leaving my children without their mom.

4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen on bootleg?

I guess I don't even know what this means...If it means watching a movie "illegally", that would probably be back in 1989, in the days of videocassettes. I had a boyfriend that used to copy all of the movies he rented. I have no clue what the last movie might have been.

5. Place of birth?

Rockland, Maine

6. Favorite food?

Lobster

7. What's your natural hair color?

I think maybe you'd call it dark strawberry blonde.

8. Ever been to rock concert?

I've been to Boyz2Men, Mr. Mister, and Bryan Adams. Does that qualify as close enough to rock?

9. Ever been skinny dipping?

No. Although I told someone that I did.

10. Love someone so much it made you cry?

Yes. All the time. In fact, I'm crying now. Caleb just came to me and says, "I need to give you something to remember me by." (I'm leaving for Boston tomorrow.) I told him "but, Honey, you are always right here, in my heart". His reply, "But you can't see your heart." He pushed out his lower lip, turned around, and walked out of the room.

11. Been in a car accident?

A deer ran into my car. No one was hurt. About $2K of damage to the car.

12. Croutons or bacon bits?

I guess bacon bits. Although I really like both, I'm trying to not eat them on my salads.

13. Favorite day of the week?

Sunday. Church. Lunch with the family at Mom's. Usually a Nascar Race. Billy Rhythm on the drums or bass at night church. Design Star and Next Food Network Star on TV.

14. Favorite restaurant?

Applebees.

15. Favorite Flower?

Yellow Roses and Pink Carnations.

16. Favorite sport to watch?

Nascar. Figure Skating. Gymnastics. Most Olympic stuff.

17. Favorite drink?

Right now, it's Mickey D's Sweet Tea. I'm not drinking that anymore, though--too many calories.

18. Favorite ice cream?

Dorman's Mocha Chip. Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie. Ben & Jerry's Fudge Truffle Core.

19. Warner Brothers/Disney?

As far as Theme Parks go? I've only been to Magic Kingdom in Orlando, so I guess I'd pick that. As far as movies go? I don't know if I even know what movies Warner Brothers have produced, so I'll pick Disney again.

20. Ever been on a ship?

Yes. Carnival Cruise to Grand Cayman Island and Ochos Rios, Jamaica.

21. What color is your bedroom carpet?

Sage Green.

22. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

Twice.

23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail from?

Dweeble-Goose.

24. What do you do when you are bored?

Play Poppet on pogo.com or any one of a number of Nintendo DS games. I need to scrapbook instead.

25. Bedtime?

Usually between 8:00-10:00 PM.

26. Favorite TV shows?

House Hunters. Next Food Network Star. Design Star. The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

27. Last person you went to dinner with?

Dweeble-Goose, Eben & Caleb at Arby's.

28. Park or Zoo?

If we are talking about a theme park, then definitely that. If we are talking about park as in a patch of grass with a bench, then definitely a zoo.

29. What are your favorite colors?

Pink, pink, and pink.

30. How many tattoos do you have?

None.

31. How many pets do you have?

2 Mice (Jingle and Dutchess), 1 Guinea Pig (Buddy), 2 Cats (Maggie and Snuggles), 2 Rabbits (Nelson and JarrellJean).

32. Favorite hobbies?

Scrapbooking, Crocheting

33. What do you want to do before you die?

See my former post about the Mi-5 Bucket List.

34. Have you ever been to Hawaii?

No. But would like to go someday.

35. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.?

Canada, Jamaica, Cayman Islands

36. Time this survey ended?

9:20 AM.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am gonna steal this from you and post my answers with the MI5 and Friday Fill in on Friday :D

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts