Friday, August 08, 2008

AMY'S LOCAL YOKEL MI-5

Amy says: "This is all about where YOU live":

1. If I were coming to visit you- what time of year would you suggest?

I think May or October. Both seasons show Maine's beauty, whether it be spring flowers, or fall leaves. For Amy, specifically, I would pick July, so that we could go to the NH Nascar race.

2. Any specific things you would suggest I visit while there.

Walk the Rockland Breakwater, hike Mt. Battie, and visit Children's Chapel.

3. Where should we eat?

We should definitely drive an hour to go to the Red Barn, which has the best fried seafood at the most reasonable prices. We also need to get some lobsters from Richard or Brandon and have steamed lobsters at my house.

4. Is there anybody I should meet?

You'd have to meet my best friend Mrs. Cheeseball (who also reads the Bad Groove), and also Billy Rhythm, Beloved, and my Mom.

5. Where else should I visit in your state?

Ft. Knox in Bucksport is kind of a neat place, and Acadia National Park is always awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts