Friday, June 24, 2005

Well, here is my first post. Just a test, primarily.

I will say that headquarters is shipping a new catalog to me today. It should arrive here on Tuesday. I'm really excited to see what products, if any, have been discontinued.

I have my first "real" party tomorrow. It is for Liz, a girl I have never met. She says there are at least 7 people coming, and that would be great. Since I don't know her, I probably don't know any of the people coming, either. That could open a whole new group of customers for me. I hope I can do a good job. I had a dream about it last night. I dreamt that I had forgotton most of my stuff at home, and had to go back to get it. Not a good way to make a first impression.

Ok--let's see how this blogger thing works. Here goes the post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts